Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shelby Videos

I finally had an opportunity to get some DSL access. I took Shelby to the doc this morning and we stopped off at Target to get some stuff. I was then going to stop and get something to eat in Needville when Shelby decided to take a nap. I thought I'd take advantage of this and stop somewhere there was wireless DSL so I could sit in the truck with her while uploading these videos.

Anyhow, I told doc how Shelby has been a bit congested and so she is going to have me give Shelby some generic zyrtec. I was surprised I could do anything for her! So, hopefully that will help her congestion. She also lost a little weight. Doc thought that might have been from the congestion...not wanting to eat. So, hopefully the allergy meds will help and she'll start eating more and gaining some weight.

It has been a busy couple of weeks with Shelby. She keeps me hopping, so I haven't had much time to write. It's also been slow in the news as well so I hadn't had much to say.

Airplane ride to MI

Peek A Baby

No comments: