Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stupid Dodge

Ryan's truck is broke, again! Ugh...There was a recall on it, so we are hoping that is what it is. Needless to say, we are looking to trade it in. I'm so frustrated by this stupid truck. The bad news is we haven't had it that long and so we have little invested in it in regards to the loan and the trade in on trucks is not good right now. So, I'm not sure what we are going to do.

This year has been a challenging one for us financially. It seems like a lot of things have broke or are unrepairable...it's depressing.

This time we will shop for used Chevy's. They have some nice ones in Gonzales so we are going to there this weekend. It's a 2 hour drive, but worth the investment if we find a nice truck for a good deal. I just don't know what we'll do if the payments go up, which they might since I know we'll be upside down on our truck. Stupid Dodge...I've been saying that a lot.

As for me, I'm sitting at home playing on the Internet and cleaning the house to pass the time while Shelby sleeps. I'm trying to stay productive, then part of me thinks why do I need to...I'm getting paid...hahaha...

Ryan's 2nd job is working out well and has been a true life saver for us. His business has really slowed down these last few weeks. Also, people are switching to trims more than having their horses shoed since it's so much cheaper.

Shelby has really helped keep my mind busy. We play a lot and it's a lot of fun. She is sitting up all by herself and working on sitting up when she is laying down. She also can pull herself up using my fingers to sit and then stand. That's one of her favorite things to do. It's too hot outside, so we just hang out around the house a lot until late in the evening.

Oh, I almost forgot...WE GOT RAIN!!! Ryan thinks we got around 2 inches. Yeeehaaww...I'm so happy! I would love to get more, but we will take what we get. I'm sure it's all soaked up already. We got it last night so at least the sun didn't evaporate it before it had a chance to soak in.

Well...that's about it for me. It's been a slow week, which is good!

No comments: