We finally decided on a color for our paint in the living room, hallway and kitchen. Yes!
I have to take a half day because Ryan's truck broke down over the weekend and he needs to go to work to pay for the money I wasted on paint! HA! So, I'm anxious to go home and begin the preparation for painting. Anxious only so I can get my hands on the paint and begin this project. I HATE preparing for big projects. I like just coming in and doing them. I will take pictures and add them as the project progresses. I am so anxious to see the final product!
I started taking the trim by the carpet off to prepare for removing the carpet and to make it 'easier' for me so I wouldn't have to put tape on the trim. Well, I started in the hallway and did about 4 feet of it. Actually, I got it loose but didn't actually remove it. Let's just say..."Easier said than done!" I then called my father-in-law, Dick, and asked him if we were going to have to remove it. The good news is he said to wait and hopefully we could put the new flooring under the trim w/o removing it. So, that's what I'm hoping for.
In the meantime, I have A LOT more taping to do since I have to put tape on the top and bottom of the walls as well as around all the doors...I have 6 doors in the area we are going to paint.
So, let the remodeling saga continue...Stay Tuned...
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment