Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Work In Progress

Yesterday was very productive with me taking a half of a day. We managed between the two of us tag teaming and working to get the living room done. We were both VERY tired by the end of it all, but I think it looks great. I have a feeling the pictures I've added under "House Pictures" will not do the walls justice, but you get the idea. I will add pictures as the project continues over the next few weeks. I am SUPER anxious to put the new flooring in and hang our decorations.

We now have to paint the hall and the kitchen. They are both tedious areas with so many doors, etc but it will be worth it when it is done.

I also made spagetti from scratch. A co-worker gave it to me last year and I never made it. I figured since I had a half day I would have the time to make it. I kinda forgot about it when I got home since I dove into the living room. So, I didn't start it til 4:30...oops...it takes several hours of simmering the sauce. Oh well...we ate a little late, but it was REALLY good. It's an easy recipe, just need to be home to simmer!

I am almost done with school! I can't wait!!!!! It will be good to have time to organize our house...as you can see from the pics...it's pretty messy w/all these projects!

TTYL
Stacie

No comments: