(I was going to post this several days ago, but the dial up wouldn't cooperate. I'll add new pictures of living room to "House Projects" so you can see them.
We worked on decorating today since we didn't have enough paint to do Shelby's room. :( Anyhow, I know Nancy was anxious to see what the pictures she gave us looked like hanging so I thought I would add them in our blog. Enjoy!
I also forgot to say that we registered at Babies R Us. That was an adventure. We went when Nancy and Dick were in town so Nancy could join in on the adventure with Ryan and me. We were there for quite a while, but it was fun and a bit overwhelming looking at all the things we need. Ryan had fun with the scanner at first but got tired and overwhelmed about 3/4 of the way through. So, then I got the scanner back and was able to scan baby clothes. Hehehe...
We also plan to register at Target as well sometime soon. So, that will be yet another adventure. Not sure if Ryan will join in on that one. I think one baby place was enough! HA!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment