Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shelby and Marecka Girls


This is a picture Karen took of the girls one of the evenings she watched Shelby. :) I thought the pic was just too cute not to share.



I'm heading off to my barrel race in a another hour. I can't wait. I should be taking a nap with Shelby and Ryan but I am too excited. I'll have a video of our run I'll upload tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully it will be an awesome run for you to enjoy. I just gotta keep up with Badger. :)

I got to ride Romeo again today. Thomas, a friend of ours, came over and ponied him for me. He did GREAT to say the least. I often have to remind myself that Romeo is only two because he acts so mature. A few more rides like that and then back to the round pen so we can learn how to ride w/o another horse and then we'll be good to go.

No comments: