Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks All State Roofing

Ryan and I are now officially sponsored by All State Roofing. They have been sponsoring Ryan for the last year or so, but this year they have added me to their 'roster.' I'm soooooooooo excited! They will cover my entry fees for the local jackpots + the big shows. This is such a blessing to us! It will allow me to get out there and do what I love w/o worrying about the financial side of it. God is Good and so are our friends Michelle and Davis Dumas who own All State Roofing.

They work in the southeran region of the United States, not just the Houston area. So, if you need roof work done be sure to contact them for all your needs. :) They will be replacing our roof as well due to damages done during Hurricane Ike.

2009 keeps looking better and better for us! Praise God!

No comments: