Well, it has been a LONG time, but I got the flu. It wasn't that bad thank goodness! I started feeling yucky on Sunday. I felt REALLY bad Monday and dragged myself to work. Felt almost as bad on Tuesday and after talking to a teacher decided I better go see a doctor to make sure I wasn't contagious. So, I took a 1/2 day and went to the doc. He told me I had the flu and I had to take thursday off too. So, I slept a lot and laid around even more. I am feeling much better today. My voice is still froggy, but not as bad as it was on Tuesday.
Ryan is now getting sick. I hope he doesn't end up with the flu too. He has a roping on Saturday and I have a barrel race. So, hopefully he'll be well enough to go to his roping. I know I'll be fine for the barrel race.
Shelby is stuffy, but there isn't much we can do for her. :( She is such a trooper. She can barely breath out of her noise and she still is full of smiles and giggles. She wakes up around 2:30 am and normally eats and goes right back to bed. Since she can't breathe all that well it takes her a lot longer to go back to sleep. Last night was my turn...so I laid on her floor while she was in the bouncy seat trying to fall asleep. Around 4 am she started to doze off so I put her in her bed. She slept until 6:30 this morning. Poor little girl.
Here is my run from last Saturday. I am excited I have another run this weekend. I'm so ready to make the corrections I need to make so I can get that winning time!!! I hope I feel well enough tonight to ride Badger so he can get some exercise. He has a busy day on Saturday with the roping in the morning and the barrel race in the afternoon. How sad....we have 5 horses...and 1 horse has to do all the work right now!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment