Monday, January 12, 2009

This Weekend

Here's a picture of Ryan with the horses. I just like this picture. There are some other cool ones on the horses link.

We didn't do too much this weekend. We hung out around the house, went to church, did some errands in town. We also got Romeo's teeth done. He had to have a few caps removed and then the normal dental work. He should be ready for a bit in about a week. We've just been using a halter and lead ropes. I've added new pics of him under horses. He has grown so much. He is 2 1/2 now and about 15.1 hands and growing. Yickes! He is so smart and calm. He just goes with the flow. It's so awesome. Even when he had his teeth pulled he didn't fuss that much. He was sedated but they can still fight if they want to. He didn't like it, but he dealt with it. I can't wait for him to learn to lead on his own w/o another horse around. I hope to accomplish that this week.

Here's the latest pic of him.



Here's a picture of him and Badger...Badger is around 15.2 and probably 1200 or so pounds...as you can see Romeo is not far off of that...he just needs to fill out more. We expect him to be bigger than Badger. So far, he's still a stud.



No comments: