She also started trying to pull herself up so she can sit up. We will put her in her bouncy seat or car seat and she is constantly leaning forward. Well, we just happen to catch her pulling herself up all by herself on video. Had to share that too!
Ryan had an awesome weekend roping. He won 3rd place, $600 and a beautiful snaffle bit. We are so excited and proud of him and Badger. They have placed at every roping they have gone to this year. It sure has helped us out financially!
Today we take Shelby for her 4 month old shots. I always dread it, but she is tough and usually handles it pretty well.This weekend is my turn to win some money running barrels. We sure do keep Badger busy! We are going to have Gem Lamb come out and work on him. She does a massage/chiropractic work on him to keep him feeling good. He seems a little stiff, so we are assuming he is probably sore from roping and running barrels so much.
Romeo is coming along very nicely. I rode him at my friend, Rossy's, on Saturday. He did great. He was a little squirrely with the wind and new environment but still did a great job. He is ready to go out in our pasture to ride on our own. We just need to find the time. Ryan will have to come out with me just in case. He is still young!
Finally a cute picture of Sady Jane last night. She was cold so she came and laid on me. I noticed she was cold so I put the fuzzy blanket over her. As you can see, she enjoyed it and took a nice nap to warm up.
1 comment:
Congrats to Ryan!!!!
I still think she looks like you too! She is a good cross between the two of you!
Shelly
Post a Comment