Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shelby's Shots

Shelby is so much like Ryan and Me. I would say she's a Boudrie...but she's also a Helmreich...hahaha.

Yesterday was shot day. She had to get two of them. Most babies cry. Not our Shelby...she was MAD! It sounded like she was cussing the nurse and Ryan (cause he had to hold her arms down). She was making all sorts of noises that were not friendly, but not crying. Poor little girl. All I can say is "Yep, She's a Cowgirl!".

She is doing well and is growing. Here's her stats...

12 lbs 8 oz & 24 inches long

We can start feeding her rice cereal and add something new every week.

She began sleeping all night long last week. She goes to bed around 6:30 PM and wakes up around 7 AM...except on the weekends. Then she wakes up at 5:30 AM. I swear it is just for me! ha! I don't know what to do w/all this sleep. Of course, I'm not complaining! :)

No comments: