Friday, February 27, 2009

The Big Day

Tomorrow is the BIG day for Badger and me. It's what we have been working for since January. We had Gem work on him earlier this week and Ryan put rim shoes on his front end. I rode him last night to let him (and me) feel how the rims would work. Boy oh Boy...I better hang on is all I can say. He got down and dirty on the turns and it was AWESOME! It really helped his confidence knowing he could get a hold of that ground like that.

So, off to the races they say...

I'm number 338 on Saturday. I should run around 2 or 3 pm. If you are on the internet you can see the run live at http://www.worldbarrelracing.com/. Click on "Live Webcasts" and it will take you there.

Dream Big and Believe - I want it all....the money, the saddle, the car!

No comments: