Monday, March 30, 2009

Team Roping - 2nd Place

This weekend was a good weekend. Friday night we had the Rangel's baby shower. It was fun having everyone over, but very hectic getting ready for it since it was on a Friday. I didn't get home til 5:30 and I had people coming at 6 pm. Crazy!



Saturday Ryan got up early to go to a roping. He had another successful weekend. He had 13 runs and only 1 guy caught for him. But, in roping that's all it takes. That is my motto for him when he's having a bad roping day. It only takes 1 to win! They did awesome! They won 2nd place....a $500 paycheck and a nice winter blanket. The pay out wasn't as good as the last one, but we are thankful for the xtra cash to pay bills.


Speaking of, our lawn mower is on the fritz again. arg....I have given up on it and agreed we could look at lawn mowers. But, it's not going to be the $5K one he wants...so he's going to look at lawn mowers in the more affordable range for us. I figured if we can have a solid lawn mower for a few years then he can get the one he wants. We are just not there yet!



Finally, Here is a video of my friend, Libby. I tried to upload it for her last week with no luck. Hoepfully it will work this time.




No comments: