I have been very busy this week. Dad was here until Wednesday. So, we were busy doing just about everything around the house and yard. It looks FABULOUS! Dad and Ryan did most of the work and did an awesome job too!
I have been very busy at work as well. I've got a lot of upcoming deadlines and projects with teachers. That keeps me very busy, but I'm excited to see them doing some really cool and fun things in class.
This weekend we have a team roping in Rosenberg. The weather is supposed to change drastically and get really cold tonight and be cold tomorrow. So, I'm not sure if Shelby and I will go. I will see what the weather is like.
Tonight we are having a couples baby shower at our house for Ismael and Amber Rangel. That should be fun. It's kept me busy this week trying to get things ready to go. I have ladies coming to my house at 6 tonight to help decorate. So, with that said, I must go.
Here is my run from last Saturday. It's not very good, but now I see why. Badger is a literal horse. I taught him to curve his body around the barrels more and I did this at a lope while exaggerating my turns. Well, as you can see in the video, he did just what I taught him. So, next time I practice we'll work on staying close the barrels.
TTYL
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment