
Here is the video of my run.
Dick and Nancy arrived safely last night with Shiner around 9 pm. Nancy was able to sneak a peak of Shelby sleeping. I know she is going to have so much fun playing with her today. I'm looking forward to being able to work with Romeo this week. I'm so excited to get him out in the pasture and getting him to the point to where I can take him off on my own.
Shiner looks AWESOME. I can't believe how big he is. Ryan is so excited to have him down here. I know he can't wait to start working him too. I'm anxious to see how he'll do with the steers. This morning when I went to check on him he was staring out in the neighbors pasture. I'm sure he was checking out his cows.
No comments:
Post a Comment