Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fast week

Is it really Thursday night!?! This week flew by! With the shorter daylight hours it seems like the days fly by. Yuck! I always look forward to the shortest day of the year cause that means the long days are on their way back.

It is 6:30 PM and Shelby is in bed. Poor girl had a busy day! I am tired and not feeling well so the early bed time is a bit of a relief. Ryan is still working so I get some me time. I am watching House of Payne. The show makes me laugh!

Tomorrow I have an all day meeting. Then Saturday I have a barrel race in Wharton. Due to the short hours of daylight I can't ride. I did work shiner last night. I was going to pony Badger but he and Twister had other plans.

They are in the front pasture and so I have to open the gate so they can get into the barn. Well they decided they were going to keep walking right on out to the back pasture. I took the hint and let them stay out there.

I later introduced Cowgirl to them with the help of Romeo. Surprisingly the two meanest horses around didn't try to hurt her.

I had to laugh at Romeo cause he just sat back and watched. I think he was as surprised as me when all went well. He then joined the rest of the crew and they all hung out in the back.

In the meantime the neighbor's cows must've had the calves pulled off cause they were bellowing. Then I see them all running out to my horses. Next the horses run back up to the barn and the cows running and bellowing behind them. It was a site.

Well I guess that is it for me. Who would've thought I would type this much using my iPhone. I am getting pretty quick with this typing.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: