I am enjoying the peace and quiet of Sunday afternoon. Ryan had to go to work from 2-6 PM. Shelby is napping. I am cleaning. Fun fun! The quiet is nice though. My kitchen floor sure does appreciate the TLC. I like the pinesol clean smell. Next the continuation of laundry and the living room.
Yesterday was good. I ran Shiner and Badger. I had to run Badger two times cause the timer quit the 1st time. He did ok but not near as well as the 1st time. Oh well...Shiner is doing really well. He is figuring things out and picking up some speed. I also found the bit that works for him. That us so important!
7 more working days before Thanksgiving break. I am so ready for it. Well back to cleaning.
Here's a cute puck of Shelby.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment