Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun week

This week sure went fast! Having Ryan working everyday but Thursday (including today) has kept me busy. I am trying to get shopping and cleaning dine all while taking care of Shelby. It has been challenging but the extra time with Shelby had been fun.

I got up on Friday at 4:30 to do my Christmas shopping. I hit several stores and was home by 8 am so Ryan could go to work.

Shopping + little time = too much stuff

I probally got more than I needed and I am still not done. So Shelby and I are going to Sugar Land to hopefully finish up.

Ryan and I have a wedding tonight. The break for both of us will be nice. Shelby will be staying home with a babysitter.

It looks like we'll have a full house for Christmas! Ryan's parents, sister and her boyfriend will be here. My dad and Charlene are thinking about coming too. They are still working out the details. Hopefully they'll know soon.

The weather has been really nice here with a high in the 70s and a low in the 40s. I like going outside just to get out. I mowed the lawn the other day. It sure does help having urge zero turn lawn mower. We can mow our lawn in about an hr. It used to take a couple of hours assuming nothing broke! We still need a depenable push lawn mower though. In time...

Well more cleaning to do so I should go. Here's a few pics from the George Ranch where Ryan works. We went to see him on Wednesday.




Ryan on a ranch horse.


She was watching her daddy do a roping demonstration.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: