This weekend will be another busy weekend. Saturday I'm going to run Badger and Shiner at the NBHA race. It's time to get some runs under Shiner's belt before the new season starts in December. I sure wish they would wait til January to get started! Sunday we have church and I think Ryan is working at the George Ranch. He's considering taking the full time position, but needs to talk to the boss about what that will entail. I'll let you know once it's all worked out.
I guess that's it. A busy day so I need to get to it. I just had to share our baby girl....She's growing SO fast. These pictures make her look like a toddler! :(
I love these two pictures! I put more on her link for you to enjoy.


1 comment:
I think the top one she looks like Ryan and the bottom one she looks like you!
Too Cute!
Post a Comment