Ok, for all my working friends I know that is the last thing you want to hear from me. But I am sooooo bored. I feel trapped at our house and it sucks. With cost of fuel so high and demand for a shoer low it sure keeps this girl home and I hate it. I loved June cause it was busy and there were so many projects going on. It felt so good to get it done but now I'm just sitting here thinking there is no way I could be a stay at home mom....no way! I like work, I like the adult interaction, I like getting out of my house. So, I am trying to make the best of my boredom by coming up to the church so I can use their DSL. Ya, that is really the highlight of my day. So sad...
The time off is wonderful and I do appreciate it but I am not meant to be a house wife and I hate doing housewife duties...I sure do miss riding my horses too. We have all these horses and none of them get ridden. All I can do is sit and look at them. It sucks. Well, I work them in the round pen too if I know they'll behave. That is the highlight of my day. Oh what a thrill...I say with a lot of sarcasm. Good thing I'm almost into my 3rd trimester. I can do it...right??!!
Oh, and my glucose test came back a little high so I get the pleasure of going to the hospital and drinking some juice and then sit there for three hours while they pull blood from me every hour...I'm dreading that as well cause I am an eater and the thought of not eating for nearly 12 hrs frightens me. Hopefully it will go well and I won't have to go on some stupid diet...
Everything else with Shelby is going well and moving along. She must be bored too, just sitting in there pounding on my belly all day. I feel her pain...instead of Mom's belly though I may start banging my head against the wall.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment