Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shelby's Crib is Ready

We finally have put together Shelby's crib. I was so excited. The day I received it I washed everything and put it on her crib.


We also received car seats from one of my best friends, JoLynn along with a lot of fun toys and other useful baby things. Oh my, kids do require a lot don't they?


Cubby Bear had to make sure the car seat was safe and comfortable for Shelby to sleep in. I thought it was too cute and had to share. :)


Oh, I almost forgot...I got the results from my 3 hour glucose test. I past and do not have gestational diabetes! YES YES YES is all I can say since I crave sugar and chocolate whether I'm pregnant or not pregnant. My blood pressure is holding very well too! It has been in the 110/77 range which is good. My only concern is my heart rate seems to rise quickly. At rest it is around 77 (which is good since it goes up 10-15 pts when you are pregnant) but it rises to 95ish when I walk around or do minor physical work. So, I'll ask the dr. about that next week and see what he has to say.

I have switched doctors again as well. With Dr. Giammarco still being out I decided it would be best to switch to a different doctor than the one assigned to me when Dr. G went on medical leave. I have heard good things about this doctor so I am hopeful he will meet our needs as an OBGYN. I'll meet with him for the first time next Tuesday.

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

That is the same crib set that I wanted for Riley!!! I love it!!! Cubby sleeping in the carseat is so cute!

Yes, children require a lot, there are days when you feel like you are their pack mule!

Sorry that I didn't call you back the other day, I got really busy and then ended up helping my dad put up 140 bales of hay before it rained. I figured since it was for Pokey, I didn't have anything more important than to help him.

I will try to give you a call tomorrow.

Love you bunches and bunches,
JoLynn