Here are some fun pictures of Ryan and his new tractor.
Here are the updates of my belly. Shelby is growing everyday and enjoys making me feel uncomfortable. God bless those Moms out there that have several children. I miss my mobility, my normal body, and riding. Anyhow, here are my 7 month pictures. I'll be 7 months officially on Friday. The end is near! I'm in the last trimester!
2 comments:
Angie and I think that you have gotten a lot bigger. Still not as big as her sister but that is ok, less stretch marks later :)
Ryan you look pretty good on your tractor. But can you sing like Kenny?!?!?!
Love ya,
Shelly
Hello!!!
You look beautiful! I don't think you are that big at all...I didn't really get big until after my 7th month. You look REALLY good in red!
Ryan looks good on the tractor! I think you two got a great deal! The 'shredder' is called a brush hog.
Give Shelby a rub from Aunt JoLynn!!!
I love you,
JoLynn
XOXOXOXOXXOXO
Post a Comment