Nothing too exciting to share today, but thought I would write something anyhow. It was good to finish the fence this past weekend. All we need to do is purchase some gates and then our horses won't be able to access the road, which is GREAT since we live on a very busy road. We will then fence of the left side of our front yard so we can create another pasture there. For now, it will be electric fence until we can afford to put in the field fence. Needless to say, it may be a while with the arrival of Shelby in October. That is ok though.
Today I worked on the computer room. It has been a disaster for some time so it was good to get it organized. I had to move our coffee table and our couch table out of the room though to create some space for the toys and other baby accessories we will need in a few months. Not sure what Ryan will think of the change. We both don't like clutter, so we'll see what he thinks. I moved the tables to the living room . I believe the couch table will work, but I"m not sure about the coffee table. I may have to move that to another room. Small houses are easier to keep up on but they do limit what you by the lack of space. This is normally ok with me since I like to keep everything simple, but I really like these tables and like to use them.
Now...what will my next project be? I'm so enjoying having the summer off to get projects done I never have time or the energy to do. Normally I'm working or riding...so the house gets neglected. I guess the time I spend in here during the hot days pays off cause boy am I accomplishing a lot.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment