Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bigger Bump

Here is another picture to enjoy. I am slowly growing. Shelby stretches from one side of me to the other. This was taken yesterday. We had a funeral to go to and I was dressed up and looked half way decent so I thought I would take a picture to share with you all. I'm just about 6 months along now and Shelby gets more active each day. It is still so much fun to watch her grow and see her move.



Enjoy the pictures!

Editors Note: I hope I don't look this awkaward all the time! HA...I'm going to blame it on the design of the shirt...and I thought this shirt looked good on me...from this angle...not so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the bump looks great on you and so does the shirt... hard to believe that baby will more than double in size in 3 months before she arrives... love ya! Julie