Ryan and I were married 5 years ago today in Las Vegas. What wonderful memories! I know we didn't do the traditional church and all that stuff, but I still think of our wedding day as one of the best in my life, if not the best! Here's to those who didn't believe in us NA NA BOO BOO...hahahaha...
And for those of you who did...thank you! We love you for it!
Tonight we are going to go out to eat and have a date without Shelby. Thanks to Karen for being so kind to watch her.
I am looking forward to eating with Ryan and having a conversation without Shelby interrupting, but I am sad to have less time with her. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday! :)
I also may go to a barrel race on Sunday. We'll see how the weekend goes. :)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment