Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fun Day

Today I went to our friend/neighbor's house to work Badger on the barrels. I wasn't sure how we would do going fast and wanted to be sure before we went to the barrel race tomorrow. He did AWESOME...so I'm super pumped about going tomorrow and nervous too! Badger is so much snappier. If I can keep him off the barrels we'll do awesome. He is just so quick around the barrels and sucks them up so tight we have to time things right or we might hit it coming out of it. But, I know we'll do great tomorrow. Besides...it's reallyjust a practice run. My quest for my goal to win the novice saddle doesn't begin until the new GCBRA season January 3. :) This is just to give me an idea of where we stand with the other competition. After today I feel great.

Ryan and I went to dinner last night and then went and visited with Erin for a little while before picking Shelby up. Boy did I miss her and of course she was sound asleep by the time we picked her up. Karen's girls wore her out I guess. Here's a picture of Alana with Shelby. Aren't they cute?

No comments: