Monday, December 8, 2008

First Competitive Run

Well, my run did not go as well as I would've liked, but we made it through. I have to admit both of us were really nervous about making our first run. I had to stay off Badger until right before I ran because I was so nervous. When we ran into the arena we were doing well, but then he got stiff necked and didn't really listen to me until the third barrel and I rode like a fat girl...hahaha...I lost so much muscle from not riding. I'm hoping to get a few more competitve runs in before January 3rd, the opening season for GCBRA.

The good news is we still placed and made a little money. Although it is bad, here's our run. Oh, BTW - sorry about the crying in the background. That's my little Shelby screaming "Run Mommy, Run!" :)

No comments: