Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Last Day

Today is my last day of maternity leave. Where did the time go? Taking care of Shelby and getting well again sure sucked it all up. That is ok. I am sad to go back, but yet looking forward to getting back into the network again. I plan to spend most of tomorrow looking through all my emails with the hopes that I will be able to delete most of them.

Today I have enjoyed working Mito in the round pen and getting on him for the first time in like a year. He is so green but he will learn quickly. Hopefully I'll be able to get him patterned on the barrels and poles and sell him in the spring. I also rode Badger and ponied Romeo. Romeo had some issues with ponying him. He wanted to sit back. Well, today he did great! He even ponied at a trot and he did exactly what I wanted. So, I was super excited!

I also had the pleasure of doing some cleaning...oh joy...I sure wish I had a maid.

Well, gotta keep it short. Ryan is on his way home and so I need to get my hair done and shower done before my little girl gets home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it really sucks when you have to go back to work and miss the baby. It will be one of the hardest things to do. I hope all goes well.

Love ya,

Charlene

Anonymous said...

You will do great, I have no doubt. I'll prey for a fast adjustment!!