Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is Near

I thought I should let you know that I will not be sending out Christmas Cards this year. With everything going on I decided that was the one thing I could skip this year. :) I'm sure you understand.

The weather has been cold and yucky here. It's weird weather too. One day it is 36, cold, dark, and dreary (much like Michigan) and the next it is sunny and in the 60s or 70s. Then, a couple of days later it dips down again. There is even talk about some snow next week. That would be cool.

This week or weekend I hope to get pics of Santa and Shelby. I am trying to find a Santa in our area. My friend, Mel, is helping me as well. So I hope to have a pic to share with you soon.

I hope to get my gifts out today in the mail to MI andNM. Hopefully they will get there b4 Christmas.

Tomorrow I have a party at my friend's house. There are a few of us who get together. It's always so much fun. I won't be able to stay and do the Christmas Lights Tour, but it will be fun to see everyone for a little bit. Then, Friday is another Christmas Party with some friends at work. We're going to Sam's Boat. We're going to do a white elephant exchange. THat's been a joke with us all week. Some of them have sent pics of good/bad gifts...hahaha...it's been entertaining. So, now I have the pressure of making sure I bring a 'good' gift.

I'm looking forward to that too. I already have the babysitter lined up. I decided I was going to go and if Ryan wants to join me or do something else then he can do that and have a break from Shelby. He doesn't like going to new places or hanging out with new people. So, sometimes I have to drag him but once he gets there i usually have to drag him out. Ha!

No comments: