Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I got to ride! YES! I got to ride Badger on Sunday. It was awesome! I didn't do a whole lot cause I didn't want to wear myself out and ruin it for the rest of the week but I got to ride. My body has taken a long time to heal and I still have some issues, but apparently a lot of women have this problem after having babies so I guess it just comes with the territory...oh joy...

I have also been working my colt, Romeo. I'm absolutely in love with him. I have begun working him in the round pen again. It's been months since he's seen a saddle and he didn't care when we saddled him up. I hope to get his teeth done soon so we can start getting on him in the round pen. I so badly want to be the one that rides him first but I'm not sure if that is a wise decision so we'll see.
Here are some pics...

Ryan's toe...GROSS













Shelby Smiling....TOO CUTE


I have also added some new pics of her to her link.
















Here's a cute video of her waking up from her nap. Too cute!

Also Ryan got a new puppy. Her name is Rena. She is a 12 week old border collie/mix puppy. Ryan is so excited! See more pics of her under Texas.


No comments: