Shelby's doctor visit went well yesterday. She has gained some weight and now weighs 9 lbs 6 oz. She is 21 1/2 inches long and is doing very well. We really liked her new peditrician. She was much friendlier and more attentive to Shelby. So, we are excited about that. We go back Dec. 8th. It will be her two month check up so that means shots. :( I dread that!
Tomorrow I plan to go to happy hour with some friends I work with in Sugar Land. I'm looking forward to getting out of the house and the break from Shelby will be nice too. It will give me some time to refresh myself!
The weather is cloudy, but at least it's not raining. Ryan was able to work a little today and I think he is working tomorrow too, so that is good.
That's about it for now...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment