This weekend was fun. Friday I went to happy hour with some friends/co-workers. It was a lot of fun and GREAT to see everyone! I also met some new people that work for my district. It was nice meeting them. In my job you might know people through work but you may have never met them in person. It's nice to put a face with a name.
Saturday we spent most of the day at the rent house. Ryan is trying to fix the heater. He didn't have any luck fixing it, but he thinks he knows what's wrong with it now. He's now waiting on a friend to meet him over there to fix it. I spent the day traveling between the rent house and church. Shelby was great. She slept the whole day. We had a wedding at 2 pm at the church. That was nice. Friends of ours, Cassie and Dimitri, got married. It was a nice wedding. They then did a simple reception afterwards in the church. It is so nice to have the facilities to do that at our church!
Dimitri's parents were late getting to the wedding so it got started late. That was fine cause we all had fun taking pictures and adding them to our facebook. I have added a picture of us here so you could see them as well. It was taking with my friend's phone so the the quality isn't the greatest, but it is still a great pic.Sunday is a lazy day for all of us. We went to church and then we've been hanging out at home. Ryan is waiting for his friend to call so they can fix the heater on the rent house but Shelby and I will probably just hang out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment