Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good Nights Sleep??

This is my 2nd time attempting to write this. The first time I lost my wireless connection and I wrote it directly on the internet instead of in word first. Bummer…

I believe we might have a pattern with Shelby. I’m very excited about this. On Tuesday she fell asleep around 8:30 pm and didn’t wake up til 3 am. I even woke up at 1:30 because I had so much sleep. I managed to go back to sleep though til Shelby woke up at 3 AM…Then last night she went to sleep around 9 pm and didn’t wake up again til 2:30. She ate and fell right back asleep til 5 am. Yes! Usually by then she is up and doesn’t want to lay in her bed. This time I fed her and put her back in bed and she slept til 8 am again. I’m hoping this is a new pattern. J

I also got a couple of videos I am going to share with you. One is the cute sound she makes when she starts getting hungry. She sounds kinda like a pig. Hahaha…the other is of her kicking but I got lucky and got a small smile. She is starting to make noises intentionally and smiling intentionally. She hasn’t gotten in mastered yet, but she is coming along with it. It’s so cute! Enjoy!





Today she went to daycare for a few hours. I’m up here at the laundry mat again washing our king size down filled comforter. It is supposed to get cold tonight so I wanted to get it washed since I had success with the queen sized one the other day. The internet is very low so I may have to run by my church to upload the videos. We’ll see. Anyhow, I wanted her (and me) used to her going to day care before she had to go all the time. I think it will be good for her to adjust to all the chaos of life. She is pretty sheltered with no family around. I have been taking her to church and Wednesday night cell group, but it is still pretty calm. Daddy has a REALLY hard time dealing with the chaos of other kids around his daughter. He is so protective.

Then, at 3 today we are going to take Badger to go swimming. I am trying to get him back in shape for January and so I am treating myself to him going swimming once a week for a couple of months. I also plan to work Mito and Romeo in the round pen. I worked all three of them yesterday. They did great, but it wore me out so I might have to slow down a pace and only work two horses in the round pen. I need to take care of myself now so I can start riding next week. I CAN’T WAIT….you’ll be hearing that a lot from me until I get to ride. Then you will get to hear about how I can’t wait to make that first run.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

She is so cute and growing so fast. I love her noise when she's hungry. She is going to love you saying it sounds like a "pig" when she is older. :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I love the video's its like I am with her everyday! I am so happy for Ryan and you. Just to let you know it stinks when you have to go back to work, even if you have a good daycare. You always want to be with them!
Love ya,
Shell