Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Stuff

I decided to take the trip up to our church so I could use their DSL to upload all these fun pictures of Shelby as well as some pictures from the fair. I thought y’all would enjoy the pictures of Shelby. She has grown so much in just these 2 ½ weeks. Crazy how fast they grow isn’t it?

I have also gotten some pictures from Dad and thought I’d add those as well. I have added another link to put pictures of Michigan events. I love the fall colors and miss seeing them. October was always my favorite month in MI cause of the color changes and the cooler weather. Hard to believe I used to think the 70/80 degree summers in MI were hot. LOL It’s all relevant isn’t it?

Not too much is going on here. We got the cold front last night. The winds are stronger and the weather is cooler. It’s wonderful. I actually got to put Shelby in something other than a onesie. She gets so hot and she gets really mad when she gets hot.
She is getting stronger each day. She is now holding her head up by herself for longer periods of times and her hands are always in the way during feeding time. If only I could come up with a way to put milk in her hands. LOL She would love that. She doesn’t like to nap, so evenings can be challenging for us since she is usually over tired by that time. Luckily we pulled out the bouncy seat JoLynn gave us and she loves that. So, she takes naps in there as well as in her crib. That all depends on her mood. Oh how she has us wrapped around her fingers. I tried to let her cry it out in her crib yesterday afternoon but after about 10 min and tears in her eyes I couldn’t take it anymore. If I could just tell explain to her then I would feel better but since she doesn’t understand it sure makes it difficult.

I just made plans to meet with some of my friends this Saturday so they can all meet Shelby. I’m looking forward to that. I believe it might be the big event of the week for me. Hahaha…Oh, well I take that back…Friday (Halloween) my church is having their Halloween party for the surrounding neighborhood. We plan to take her to that. That should be fun. I got her a cute little Halloween outfit. It isn’t a costume, but with her being so small it doesn’t make much sense. The good news is Mommy and Daddy get to eat the candy this year. Hahahaha…..

Well, that’s it for me. Enjoy the new pictures I have added to the Texas link and Shelby’s link. I have also added the “Michigan” link.

Finally, I have decided to add a funny video of Shelby. I couldn’t resist cause her facial expressions were priceless. Let’s just say she is ‘relieving herself.’ J Sorry for the shaky video but I was laughing so hard I couldn’t help it.

4 comments:

Ms. Nahas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

I'm excited about Saturday and seeing you and Shelby! Love the pics and video :) Priceless!

Anonymous said...

I had more fun laughing at you two!!

Anonymous said...

That was way toooo funny!! And too cute!!