Yesterday was my birthday...yes, I'm 21 again. :) LOL...actually I would never want to go back in time. I loved my 20s and those of you who know me know I made the best of them. But, it is good to be where I am with Ryan and Shelby and everything we've accomplished together. :)
Anyhow, it was a great day! Charlene and Dad were down so we had fun hanging out with them. I had a doctor appointment and a dentist appointment so they took me to that. Then, we went to Sam's club to get more formula and then back to Rosenberg to eat my birthday meal. We ate at La Casona, my favorite mexican restaurant down here. I even got a strawberry margarita. Man did I miss those while I was pregnant. It was wonderful! Then we all went back home and hung out for a couple of hours before Dad and Charlene headed off to San Antonio.
Charlene also made me a German Chocolate cake from scratch...frosting and everything. So, we enjoyed that yesterday afternoon as well. It's been many, many, many years since someone made me a birthday cake other than myself. It was a wonderful and thoughtful gift.
After they left we had to go to a friend's house so Ryan could trim his horses' feet. Since Shelby has been so crabby at night I thought it'd be a good idea for us to tag along incase I needed some extra assistance. Overall she was very good. We even went in and visited with Thomas and his wife, Francis, for a little while.
We got home a little bit later and Shelby was great all night. What a blessing!
She did wake up around 7 am with a stuffy nose. I believe I've been taking her to too many places so I am going to try and keep her a little more seculed to be sure she doesn't get sick. I gave her a little children's Tylenol to help her with her nose. That seemed to help because so far today she has been an angel. I gave her a bath and put some fresh clothes on her and she hung out for a while. Right now she's hanging out with Daddy watching a movie while I get caught up on all of this stuff. I say caught up as if it's a chore. It is my 'me' time and I enjoy doing it.
We have nothing planned for today other than to recoop from all the visitors and just have us time. In other words...be lazy and hang out.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! I'm sorry i missed it.
Post a Comment