I have added pics to her link on the right.
Hello everyone! I have been getting your emails and postings from facebook. I’m so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family members.
I am doing MUCH better. I went to the doc just to be checked and make sure I was heading in the right direction. Doc says that it will take 2 weeks to build up my blood so he gave me some iron pills with folic acid in them. Hopefully that will help. I also was told my flu like symptoms were probably a product of a breast feeding issue that I believe is resolved. He also checked on the hemotoma I had and said it is doing well and was glad to tell me he wouldn’t have to do anything more for that. Time would make it better. Yes! It was a good check up.
After the doctors appointment Nancy and I went into Sugar Land to return the video monitor we had gotten. Man, you pay over $200 for something and it breaks. Very frustrating! Anyhow, they replaced it and the new one is up and running. When did something like a baby monitor become such a hot commodity in the Boudrie household? Ha….It sure is nice though….It gives me so much freedom when she is sleeping. I can go up to 600 ft from her room and I can see her cute little face whenever I want. So, if I see her moving around I don’t have to wonder if she is waking up. I just open the monitor and there she is!
I talked with Dad and he is so excited to come down next week to meet his granddaughter. Grandpa Boudrie is anxious to meet her too. He is flying in on Thursday to see her. He’s had a rough few weeks and months. His dad has had cancer for a while and was put in on hospice a week or two ago. So he’s had to fly back and forth to Sun City (close to Phoenix), AZ to help take care of him. He passed away last week shortly after Dick had visited him. I’m so thankful that Dick got to see him and spend some time with him before he passed away. When my Mom was sick 6 yrs ago I flew home for the last three weeks of her life. It was the best choice I ever made. That time was so special to me and I cherish it. It is NEVER easy to lose a loved one no matter how young or old you or they are.
That’s about it for us.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stacie, Ryan, and Shelby-
So glad you all are getting settled into your new family routine. Stacie, I am so pleased that you are doing better these days. I have been praying for you and will continue to do so. When you are ready to get out and about I would love to meet you and Shelby.... I would even drive out! lol
Post a Comment