Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shelby is On Her Way

We went to the doctor yesterday for our weekly checkup. The doc has decided to go ahead and induce me. So, we'll be going into the hospital tonight to start the process. Our plan is for me to be dilated 2-3 centimeters by Wednesday morning and have her sometime Wednesday.

I am officially on maternity leave and won't be checking my work emails, so please email me on my yahoo email address but be patient as I probably won't be checking it too often at first.

I have wireless internet at the hospital so I plan to take plenty of pics and upload, so stay tuned. We are super excited (and a tad nervous) about the arrival of Shelby. We have everything ready to go and can't wait to meet her.

We went this past weekend to buy some of the the last few items. Thanks to everyone who gave us gift cards. They helped pay for our play pen/bassinet combo as well as our stroller/car seat combo.

Nancy and Dick (Ryan's parents) have also helped us out with the stroller and a video monitor. The video monitor is too cool. It's basically a web cam and you can take the wireless monitor anywhere up to 600 feet from the camera. That sure will come in handy when it's just Ryan and me and we need to go out to the barn or just get outside while Shelby is sleeping.

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

I am so excited. I know after going through labor and all you will be tierd but.... I would really like to see pictures ASAP!!!!!

Love ya
Shelly