Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Facebook & the Blog

Here I am getting some down time from Shelby as she takes a nap and I find how much I enjoy reading my facebook and reading my friend's blogs. With Ryan and me living so far from everyone it takes me to a place where I don't feel so distant. I love that about technology. Since I've started my Blog and created my facebook account I have found so many of my old friends as well as my current friends...well...actually they have found me. I have also seen several of my friends create their own blog. What a great way to stay in touch in such a busy world. It's also my little 'oasis' as I enter into this very busy world called "Mom."

I can log on to my computer and go back in time for just a little while. I can just be Stacie Boudrie...the barrel racer on hiatus....the technology integrator...or the friend...It's nice. Then, I get my little fix and anxiously wait for Shelby to wake up so I can look into her pretty little blue eyes and tell her how much I love her. Isn't life great? It's true, you can get your cake and eat it too. It's all in how you live your life. You can live it with regrets or in depression or you can thank God each day that he has blessed you with your life and blessed you with people who love you and think of how lucky you are each day.

Thanks to all my friends who keep up with their facebooks and blogs. I enjoy reading them all. Thanks to all those who read mine and challenge me to journal my life each and everyday.

It's all out there for you to read...the good, the bad, the ugly...nah...just the good! Life is good...don't ever forget that!

No comments: