I was at work yesterday teaching a class when I looked down and discovered I had "cankles"....but I can't complain since I'm in my last week of pregnancy. I know some woman suffer with that for months. I also learned that the only way to bring the swelling down is to lie on your left side. If you are sitting and prop your feet up it will do no good cause you are cutting off the circulation.
On a side note...I got an email from Jillian, the girl who bought Blaze from us last spring. She said he's doing great and she loves him. How could you not...he's such a lover boy and pleaser. I'm so happy to hear they are doing so well!!! I can't wait to see them 'down the road' next year as we get back into barrel racing. I asked her to send a video of him when she gets one so I can see his progress. It feels good to know that I made the right decision. He is in a WONDERFUL home and she rides him a lot which is what he needs. I miss his personality and him in general, but I am so happy for him. Jillian took this pic of Blaze last night. You gotta love digital cameras and the instant feedback they give us. :)I also forgot I have a video of Ryan and his team "All State Roofing" competing in the Business Man's Roping. They didn't place, but good friend's of ours did.... Dustin, Cody and Janice Vyoral. Their team is "State Farm Insurance." Janice owns a State Farm agency. They got 2nd place and one buckles. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment