Last Friday was the '6 weeks to go' mark. So, I thought I'd share a picture of Shelby and how she's growing. I'm trying to make it interesting with the 2nd picture being a side view. Boy do I look big now! HA! I know I've grown a lot in the last week.
We also had fun with Sady Jane this weekend. I had this little outfit sitting and she kept laying on it. So I joked that she probably wanted to wear it. So, Ryan put it on her and she didn't really fuss. Of course we had to take pics.
Finally, Cubby Bear had to check out Shelby's stroller. We had it in the shop and I wanted to bring it in to get ready for Shelby's arrival. Anyhow, Cubby being Cubby had to test it out to be sure it was "Cubby Approved" for Shelby.
I have an appointment next week and then I'll be on weekly appointments. So, the time is coming very quickly! Ryan and I are both very excited.
1 comment:
I love your belly! :) I can't wait to see the baby!
Post a Comment