I had my doctor appointment yesterday for 37 1/2 weeks. Doc says still no signs of having a baby, but I am getting closer. He expects me to make it to my appointment next Tuesday. We'll see where I'm at and decide what to do from there. He says he wants to induce me if I don't go into labor by the 39th week. So, if nothing happens we'll plan a day to have me induced the week of October 5th. That will be weird picking out her birthday if that happens.
Last week was my week to panic. This week it was Ryan's. :) I was relieved to hear that the doc didn't expect her to come between now and next Tuesday. Ryan is roping in the rodeo on Friday night and he's in the ranch rodeo on Monday. We've also rescheduled our baby shower to Sunday. We had to cancel because of Hurricane Ike. I also had hoped to make it to the PRCA Rodeo before Shelby came the weekend of Oct. 3rd. So, it looks like I'll be able to make it to all of them. Also, Mom Boudrie is coming Oct. 3rd and I was hoping to have a few days with her before Shelby's arrival.
I've added some pics from my ITS baby shower under Shelby's name. Enjoy.
I
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does that cat have to get into everything that is to funny! Oh by the way they may say the 5th but sometimes labor does not go that fast just an FYI. Matt was 24 hours and a c-section :) Sorry!!
Love ya,
Shelly
Post a Comment