Friday, September 26, 2008

It's getting closer

Last night I did not sleep well. I was so glad we had today off for Ft. Bend County Fair Day. I tossed and turned a lot and my hips hurt so bad. I also got up a lot to use the restroom. Thank God our restroom is in our room. What a blessing something so simple as that is for me.

Then, I woke up this morning and it looked like my belly had downsized to about half the size. Shelby had managed to move way down and is getting ready for her decent. The doc said I had nothing to worry about before Tuesday, but I'm not so sure now. She's definately ready. I called my sister, Shelly, to ask her about it and she said it could be up to 5 days. That's fine with me. I would really like to just get through the weekend so Ryan can rope tonight and we can have our already rescheduled baby shower on Sunday. But, that will be up to Shelby.

I guess this means I should pack my bags for the hospital. I have started on Shelby's stuff, but haven't even thought about mine. I also have that surge of energy I read about. It feels so good to have energy again and to be able to breath again! We'll try to keep you posted. Keep your fingers crossed it is not for a few more days or longer. :)

No comments: