
I wanted to share all the wonderful gifts that were given to us at one of my school's yesterday. Each team brought a gift or gift card for little Miss Shelby. Please go to All About Shelby Lynn to see the wonderful gifts and great pictures. My team is VERY artsy and LOVES to go all out with the decorations. As you can see, they didn't let me down! :) I was blown away when I walked into the library. I'm so lucky to have them in my life!!! Be sure to check out all the details. One of my favorites was the sign they had made for Shelby. I plan to hang it in her room and as she grows we'll add it to our collection in the shop.
1 comment:
That is so addorable!!!
You have some really great friends down their!!!
Can't wait to come down, but then I can.. I don't care for the hurricane issue! That scares me.
Love ya,
Shell
PS
Ryan, you gotta love pink! LOL!!
Post a Comment