Oh, then we went to Target and got some essentials for her and me to get through the first week or so after we get home from the hospital. Thank goodness for the gift cards. :) I know they will come in handy as we find things we need.
After we got home Ryan rode Badger and ponied Twister to start getting them back into shape. Oh, he also shod Badger. So, he's back to all 4s with shoes...which is good with the fair coming up and the anticipation of me riding again in December. The weather was awesome and I was a bit envious that he got to get out there and ride while I stayed back and burned some brush.
Our renters cut up the big tree that fell back in May and took the wood. So, we burned the brush that was left over from it. Well, actually, we burned a section of it. It is good to see that tree slowly disappear. It has been such an eye soar for me for so many months.
School is closed through Friday, but teachers have to report on Friday. So much to do and so little time. Oh well. I've had to think about it and realize I can only get done what I can get done. You can't control everything...especially hurricanes and babies. :) I guess this is God's way to make sure I don't stress and I get lots of rest before our big arrival.
Oh, back to the doctor visit...everything went well. I'm still in waiting and haven't started to dilate. I think that is good since I still have 3 weeks to go. The doc mentioned to us at the end of the visit that he'll see us at our next few visits and then he mentioned inducing at 39 weeks. That's only 2 WEEKS AWAY! I kinda panicked. This morning I woke up thinking I had 4 weeks. Only to find out I had 3 weeks. Then my doc tells me I only have 2 weeks. Too much pressure...Anyhow...Ryan thought he was kidding. So we went back and got clarification. Without giving you too many details it will depend on how my cervix is doing...if it is softening then he may induce. If not, he'll wait cause that would cause me to have a long labor. So, hopefully, we're back to 3 weeks.
I'm trying to decide when to reschedule our baby shower. I would like to do it Oct. 5 so Mom Boudrie can join in the festivities, but I'm scared if we wait that long Shelby may not wait and then we'd have to cancel or reschedule. So, we may have to do it Sept. 27. I guess I need to get with the ladies hosting the shower and see what they think as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment